Limited Warranty of GOKARTS/DUNE BUGGIES
Tycentre Vehicles Ltd warrants all new vehicles sold by authorized Dealers to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following exclusions and limitations. New vehicles sold by an authorized dealer to original retail consumers are covered by this policy for a period of
- six (6) months or 3000km for all buggies below 800cc, and
- twelve(12)months or 6000km for buggies over 800cc
from the date of delivery. There is no mileage limitation. Vehicles used in rental service or for certain commercial purposes are specifically excluded from this policy. (Check with your dealer for warranty application.)
Items and conditions that are specifically excluded from this warranty program are:
- Damage caused by accidents, misuse, negligence, improper vehicle operation.
- Any modification or alteration to any standard specifications or equipment.
- Any repairs made by an unauthorized dealer or service firm
- Use of non-Tycentre genuine parts for repairs or alteration to standard specifications.
- Damage caused by failure to perform factory scheduled service maintenance.
- Damage which occurs as a result of improper storage.
- Damage caused by the use of improper fuel or lubricants, and/or failure to use proper oil/gas mixture on two stroke models.
The following normal wear parts are specifically excluded from warranty coverage:
1. Rubber parts
4. Brake linings
5. Normal wear items
6. Brake parts
9. Spark plugs
13. External springs
14. Seat and hand grips.
Delivery policy for warranty items:
All the items under warranty policy will be delivered to the buyer by sea, and all the cost arising from such delivery will be for our account. If any request for delivery by express or by air shall be for buyer's account.